.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Secret Underwater Base

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Reinvention

When I last posted, I was less evolved. You see, human beings, as a product of evolution, contain many parts that serve no function besides that of helping our former selves survive. I don't mean former selves as a therapy term, or even in the witness-protection-sense of the word... I am talking about the former selves that once swam in oceans, swung from trees, hunted and gathered. Scientists have estimated that there are as many as 180 extra pieces in the human puzzle. Research is slowly decreasing the number of "useless" parts, as physiologists determine new functions for previously unknown organs. In the last 3 weeks, I have also reduced my allotment of useless parts. Here's a riddle for you:

What is the difference between an encyclopedia and a ninja?

Answer? The former has an appendix, the latter does not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home