.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Secret Underwater Base

Sunday, August 27, 2006

5 weeks...

5 weeks from now ... I will be sore. But I will hopefully have a new PR under my belt.

Did a 20 miler tonight... hard after last nights 10 mile pace run. hit the wall at 18 miles, chugged a can of Fruitopia and chowed a fruit bar and finished with 4 laps of an 800meter loop. After I got the nutrition sorted out, I felt surprisingly good. Miles 19 and 20 each under 8 minutes... weird.

Anyone wanna run beside me with a cooler in the next marathon?

Music lately: I'm From Barcelona - Let Me Introduce My Friends (obviously)
Sean Lennon - Friendly Fire
Live- Throwing Copper (why can't songs from black mountain sound remotely like this?)


Tomorrow holds a day of php, painting, and assembling IKEA. A 5 miler too, if my legs will take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home