.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Secret Underwater Base

Saturday, September 09, 2006

neildiesel

thought the title was accurate... as I am having a huge jd morning. Lets see if i can post like him.

Up at 7:45, on a Saturday.. didn't sleep well last night - new mattress and bad allergies. Cable guy scheduled to come between 8 and noon, but I forgot to pick up the digital box. That means a 15 minute drive to pick it up... place isn't open til 9:30.Grabbed some soy and a banana for the drive. First spot they told me is no longer renting units - damn. Wasted 10 minutes getting there.

Got home as the cable guy is showing up. Didn't look like Jim Carey, more like my friend Mike from public school. As I'm agreeing to their terms of service, he tells me what speeds I should expect from newsgroups. Who needs newsgroups, I like oink.

grabbing a new talib single, the legends, some pete yorn EPs and that damn killers song, remixed.

1-0 Boro at the half. I have faith in Henry. After all, I'm neildiesel. Gunners for life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home