.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Secret Underwater Base

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Sounds

Too late at night for anything meaningful. Ran 9 miles today, started out in the pouring rain, and then the sun came out, but alas, I had no sunglasses. So the eyes are a little sore. Got a package in the mail from Nike today. Pretty quick replacement on the Shox that i sent back a few weeks ago.... they sent me a pair of Shox 2:45's. They look pretty ill, and they're light, but I won't mess around with them until after the marathon. My ITB syndrome has seemingly gone away, not entirely sure why. I think its a combination of muscles becoming stronger and not relying on ITB, and my stride becoming subtly more neutral. Anyways, I'm still using the Shox FSM's, and will slowly transition to the Mizuno's as the date gets closer. I think I will race in the Mizuno's; they're a lot lighter and have more room in the toes. Nothin like black toenails after long runs :)


Ok... a music update. I've been pouring through iTunes lately, trying to rate as many songs as possible. Just trying to make my smart playlists smarter. And in doing, I've rediscovered some awesome albums.

Ryan Adams - Gold
Live - Throwing Copper
Moby - Play

and a couple of brand new singles:
David Gray - The One I Love
Death Cab For Cutie - Marching Bands of Manhattan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home